I am linking up with Everyday Reading and their Sisters Share it All posts to do a Pinterest Challenge. Here, we pick six items from our pinterest boards to accomplish (or attempt to) in the next six weeks. Now I’m a slow crafter and one thing I really want to start on is a quilt so that may not be complete, but it’s going to get started at least!
The six things I picked.
1) A Four Strand Braid – although now that I’ve chopped my hair I’m not sure it will do this since it won’t even do a 3 strand braid right now. We’ll try.
2) Sugar Scrub – I ordered all my scented oils over the holidays and meant to do this as a Christmas gift, so if I do it now… I will be ahead on my gift ideas!
3) A Fat Quarter Baby Quilt – I come from a long line of quilters and while I am terrified of messing this up, I need to attempt a quilt with my newfound sewing skills, so I picked a simple square pattern to try over the next few weeks.
4) Crockpot Mongolian Beef – One board I do keep up on fairly well is my food board. I’m doing Whole 30 this month as well, so I need to get some good Paleo recipes collected and tested on the Grand Master Eater who is my husband.
5) Crochet Headband – I am a early morning runner/dog walker, and it’s been super cold (in GA terms) lately, so if I get this headband made, it will be really helpful to keep my ears from freezing off when I take Nones out.
6) Celtic Knot Bracelet – I’m also doing Craft It Forward, so this bracelet would be an awesome gift to make and send to one of my co crafters.